Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » Vendors - Customer Service - Problems

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Number One reason for switching to e-cigarettes
cost savings 10%  10%  [ 11 ]
healthier option 46%  46%  [ 51 ]
no tobacco, no tar 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
no odor 8%  8%  [ 9 ]
better for teeth 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
use anytime or anywhere 14%  14%  [ 16 ]
path to quitting 14%  14%  [ 15 ]
choice of flavors 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
choice of nicotine strength 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
other 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 111

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 am 
Valued Member

Are you thinking about switching to electronic cigarettes? What is your number one reason for switching?

Already an e-smoker? What was your primary reason for switching?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:04 am 

definitely the fact that there is no more lingering smell ... my family hates that!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:28 pm 
Valued Member

Yet another reason to switch to ecigs.
I am thinking that if I ever do get my ecigs, I will be smoking a lot less. If any of you already have yours correct me if I am wrong.
Currently when I am at work and take a break, I don't have time to finish a whole cigarette, I smoke about half, then throw the rest away.
Currently when I am smoking at home I light up a cigarette and don't really want to smoke the whole thing but I go ahead and smoke it because I don't want to waste any of it.
Currently, out of each pack of cigarettes that I smoke I would say probably half of them are just because I light one up and decide I have to finish it whether I want it or not.

I am thinking with the ecigs. You could just do a couple of drags and be done, with nothing wasted of what you don't smoke.
I am also thinking that for those short breaks at work....I wouldn't be throwing anything away...because I didn't have time to finish it.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 pm 

I'm looking in to e-cigs because I've been smoking for almost 10 years and I'm starting to worry about the negative repercussions of being a long time smoker. Aside from health benefits my roommates are fed up with the mess and smell (i'm the only smoker) and to top it off my boyfriend doesn't smoke anymore and is a little reluctant to kiss me shortly after a cigarette. I just think that e-cigs will simplify my life and reduce my chances of getting cancer.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm 
I think I can actually quit with this device. And if I do quit and feel the need to smoke sometime, this will be the best alternative to a real cigarette. I think it is the greatest invention since cell phones.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm 
2 things have happened at the same time.

In my state, the cigarettes I smoked went from $24 a carton to $48 overnight :shock: :o and My next door neighbor , who smoked non stop any moment, even when she was put on oxygen, was taken to the hospital
by ambulance - she thought she had pneumonia cause she couldn't breathe.

No. She has cancer of the lungs, not pneumonia. I ordered my e cigarette with no nicotine within a couple of days of searching info on them, and after 4 days of using e cigarette I 've noticed that I'm down to 3/4 pack of real cigarettes instead of 2 packs a day . Actually neither type of cig tastes so good to me...but this is the closest I've gotten to stopping and even cutting down.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 am 
I am looking into switching from reg cigs to e-cigs. I like the fact that the smell will be gone (ashtray mouth). I love the fact that I will no longer be inhaling tar and all the other bad things from smoking cigs. I also like the fact that I will be saving money. I ultimately want to quit nicotine altogether. I've tried many ways, many times to quit before. I figure, if I'm still going to smoke while I "contimplate" quiting, I might as well be saving money AND my health until I figure out a way to break the habit. Thing is, I really enjoy smoking...I just know how bad it is for me, my family, and it needs to stop. The only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on this purchase is "I want to know more about the e-cigs and any long term side effects".

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm 

id have to say that those are all reasons why i switched, i even wanted to cut down, however when i got my e-cig it reminded me of using my old hookah, and i loved it so much i probably use it too much, BUT i dont smoke traditional cigs anymore, and i dont smell like smoke, if anything i smell like fruits all the time haha

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:33 am 
Valued Member

I switched to e-cigarettes because I preferred a safer alternative to smoking. I know its not 100% perfect but won't kill me in the next few years for sure. ;)

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 am 
Hey, ecigs offers a real smoking experience without any of the unpleasant side-effects of traditional tobacco smoking.

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » Vendors - Customer Service - Problems