Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 am 
anyone heard of joycig other then me? i cant find anymore info then the website.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:48 pm 

there doesn't seem to be much information about them... I'd be a bit skeptical personally before buying off them. they don't have a contact phone number on their site either.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 pm 
Looks like joycig sells the same ecig model as blu cigs and almost copied blu's website. I would buy from blu cig rather than joycig.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm 
I actually bought this. I'm not sure why, just took a leap on this. From all I've seen it's much like a Blucig. Foil covered carts, auto, BUT the pack doesn't charge. They told me in an email this is because the pack would overcharge the batteries and cause damage. So far they are very quick to reply to my emails. I like it so far.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 pm 
I bought the joycig as my first ecig back in august and so far have had a great experience. consistent vaping, long battery life, and excellent customer service so far. i bought one starter kit initially, and then bought another because you can not beat the price. i make my own eliquid so it helps having all those empty cartridges to use. i did have the problem with my batteries where they overcharged and eventually burned out, but i let them know and they replaced all 3 of them and an atomizer that just decided to quit working. they didnt ask me to send anything back and i had the replacements in less than a week. my second kit i ordered did take a little longer as they were backlogged, but i got 15% off my order because of it and it only took about 2 1/2 weeks to get. all in all this is a pretty good ecig to consider buying especially for the price.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm 
I swithed from smoking a pack and a half a day to vaporing using JOYCIG... I have nothing to compare it but the price was the best by far. Since I started smoking joycigs I have never smoke another regular cig... Shipping took a while but like the person mentioned above, customer care was quick to inform me there was a back log of orders and informed me when I was going to receive my starter kit.

Im running out of cartridges and for the love of GOD, I can't get back on JOYCIGs website no matter what I try to do. I contacted them and they told me their site address is joycig dot com which I have tried several times to search for. The site when googled is listed but when I hit the link it tells me DNS error or site not available. Am I being blocked? I dont get it thanks for all the help in advance.. I would hate to have to order another brand do to this silly error.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 pm 

Google Joye e cig. There 510 Mega is great

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion