Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am 
I just bought a Blu Premim100, and am interested in refillable carts.
Has anyone found a compatible atomizer and cartridges? All my carts are cartomizers, and I'm not keen on refilling a used cartomize, as the liquid would be different than what started in it.
If anyone has found empty carts/atomizers compatible with the 2pc Blus it would be great to know.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 pm 
someone please make a video tutorial on how to refill the new blu design

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:53 pm 
I actually filled both Blu cartridges, original and the 100 today. Take a paper clip and and insert it in the hole on the mouth piece to pop the cap off. Add the drops (3-4) of liquid against the center of the wall of the cart, not in the middle. I rotated the cart and added the drops that way. Turn it upside (mouthpiece down) on a papertowel for about 30 mins to drain any excess liquid. Wipe of excess liquid. Snap the cap back on and there ya go. I happened to have a battery that worked with the blu cart and used it in case it didn't work and ruined the battery. No problems. put my blue battery on and puffed away! I filled 4 used carts today and all 4 work like a charm
Good Luck & hope this helps!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:11 pm 
Hi all,

I think blu redesigned a little bit. I took my 1st stab at refilling today with my first homemade juice. I opened and refilled a half dozen half spent premium vanilla cartomizers that were bought new within the last month. Under the caps, there was also an inner retaining ring made of soft nylon (same material as the cap on the screw side). Had to take that out too, to get to the stuffing. I added between 6 and 9 drops to each. I replaced the inner rings on all but 1 carto (lost one in the process). After sitting sideways for about an hour, they seem to work. They even have that crackling sound like a new carto.

My juice recipe
1 vial mocha flavor from vermont vapors - @ $1.50 a vial.
2 vials filled with tap water - to wash the flavor out
25 ml food grade vegetable glycerin from iherb dot com 473ml for $6.87

Dang, it worked :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 pm 
Gina,

You said you have a battery compatible with the new blu design? I've been looking for compatible batteries. Can you please post who the maker is?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 am 
I have some Johnsons juice comming in the mail. My question is how do you/ or don't you clean out the cart to put in new flavor. Or just add what ever flavor to any cart?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 pm 
Yes, you can refill the new cartridges. Take a large paper clip, bend the long end out to form an L, then grab the very tip (about 1/16") with a pair of pliers and bend that to make a small hook on the end. Insert this in the hole in the tip and pry back and pull. The cap will pop out. Remove the silicone ring inside if it has one and drip your juice down the outside wall while rotating between drops. Johnson Creek Tennessee cured is the juice that is in the original flavored tips.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 am 

It makes such a big difference, you will be suprised.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 pm 
can any one tell me which empty carto I need to get for my Blu ecig if I want to fill my own, I know I can use old cartos but would like info on new ones also. is it just a regular 510? I am not sure what the OHMS etc of a blu is and dont want to buy something that wrecks the battery
thanks

Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:34 pm 
I just buy liquid online, pop the black end off of the cartridge with the end of a bobby pin and drop 4 or 5 drops into them and re-use. I went to the blu online store and bought 2 more batteries to always have a charged battery ready and several spare cartridges for the future. If you don't dry them out too much and burn up the atomizer you can re-use them numerous times. I've saved so much money after the up front initial investment and have only thrown away the first few atomizers that I burned up due to overusing dry. Bonus, liquid from other sites come in stronger nicotine strengths and I actually am more satisfied and smoke less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion