Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 pm 
I have been using Blucigs for approx. 8 months and I've not smoked a cigarette since I started. I just received Halo Freedom Juice (18 mg strength) in the mail today and started refilling old Blu carts. So far it is working pretty well. I am very clumsy and careless so it has been a bit messy. I am not terribly concerned about getting the solution on my skin or in my mouth simply because the concentration of nicotine is not very high and the amounts of liquid are quite small. I imagine I would feel very ill if I were exposed to too much. The flavor is pretty good and the vapor production has been quite good.

Great forum...love to see other people enjoying vapor.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am 

okay so i went around town to all the cigarete shops and i found some Carts that are alot shorter then the BLU cig carts so what i did is removed the thing inside the new carts and droped then inside the old carts from blu and its vapor great better then the stock ones. i smoke 3 packs a day marlboro reds. so each cart from blu lasts me like 1 hour. im thinking of going with prosmoke e cigs seem to have alot better reviews. i had to do this mod because im out of carts and i dont think i want to order from blu i cant be empty and wait for it to ship. + 25 for them weak vapors dont work for me. this is my first e cig got it as an early bday gift. bday is saterday tommorow.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 am 
do you have the same results after refilling blu ie.. 2 or three puffs and done? I love the concept of blu but they are almost unusable do to only working half the time.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am 

Take the blu cart and remove the inner cart, fill the innercart 3/4 full, purchase blue foam from stricktlyejuice.com, cut the foam to about half it's original size (maitain the square shape), place the foam in the top of the cart. Top off if you wish. It works great. I did buy new atomizers from volcanoecigs.com and they work better then the blue. I use three to five carts a day and I was a two pack a day smoker. Just remember the carts are smaller than most and you will probably only get about 4 or 5 cigs worth out of each cart, but refilling is dirt cheap. It makes such a big difference, you will be suprised.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:15 am 
[quote="Guest"]I have tried to refill my Blu carts with Johnson Creek smoke juice, and I have had no success. I followed the steps above, but when I go to use the cart there is no smoke.

Anybody have any suggestions?[/quote]
just keep trying... the first week i used my blu thought it tasted kind of nasty. not tasting the flavor of the mint(what i prefer) if you take the cartrage out first and look at how its made.. kinda gives u an idea. plus if u pull out some of the cotton so it hits the itimizer it tastes way better..ive been using an earing to get the little liquid piece out...the cotton will fill up u will know when ready... plus there are alot of companys that offer the refill liquid that tastes alot better and more flaverful so u dont taste the itimizer

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 am 
Guest wrote:
I have tried to refill my Blu carts with Johnson Creek smoke juice, and I have had no success. I followed the steps above, but when I go to use the cart there is no smoke.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I have the same problem with my Blue e-cig carts. No smoke from the ones I refill.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 pm 
I have sucessfully used a mini cart on a blu cig. The mini cart is larger than the blu atomizer, but it fits over the flange perfectly and I was able to smoke through the cig no problems.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am 
Guest wrote:
Hello, I have been refilling my blu cigs since I bought them. I simply refill them and cut a small piece of tin foil in a circular to fit the cartridge. I cut a small hole in the foil and place it over the filler in the cartridge. It works great! Incidently, I have not used gloves, I have licked the nicotine off my fingers, and have never had a problem yet I have even decided I needed it stronger at times and placed an extra filler in the same cartridge with the tim foil over the top and had excellent results. I've quit smoking real cigs for three weeks now. I do need more of the blucig cartridges now so I can refill them after use howerer I can't find them on line anymore. Anyone know where I can get some?
Thanks. :D

The only place I have seen the blu cartridges is on the blu website "www.blucigs.com" But I have been told that you can use batting (like what's inside pillows and quilts...u can pick up from walmart) and it's the same thing they use as fillers. I was told this by an ecig seller. And, just for my 2cents worth, www.tastyvapor.us has EXCELLENT liquid that you can customize with whatever level of PG/VG combo you want and different levels of nicotine. They sell a 30ml (1 oz) bottle for $15 and right now you can make your own combo flavored liquid for $10/bottle. They mix it to order and they are SUPER people to deal with...P.S. I don't work for them or get any kick-backs. I just think they are the best out there.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm 
I'm like Neeko and would also like to know if anyone knows where you can get empty refillable cartridges that fit the BluCig. If anyone can help it'd be appreciated!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm 
That looks like alot of work for minimal cigarettes. The 21 Century Smoking (blackjack) brand is easy to refill and each cartridge is 30cigs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion