Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:44 am 

The person who asked if there were other refillable cartridges that work with blu. You can order the DSE-103's from johnson's creek, they work great. I also
use their smoke juice, and love it. Their menthol is excellent.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm 
I just received Johnson Creek DSE103 blank cartridges and they are too big for the BluCig. They fall right off.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:15 pm 
Hello, I have been refilling my blu cigs since I bought them. I simply refill them and cut a small piece of tin foil in a circular to fit the cartridge. I cut a small hole in the foil and place it over the filler in the cartridge. It works great! Incidently, I have not used gloves, I have licked the nicotine off my fingers, and have never had a problem yet I have even decided I needed it stronger at times and placed an extra filler in the same cartridge with the tim foil over the top and had excellent results. I've quit smoking real cigs for three weeks now. I do need more of the blucig cartridges now so I can refill them after use howerer I can't find them on line anymore. Anyone know where I can get some?
Thanks. :D

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:23 pm 
Site Admin

You can get blu cartridges here at blucigs.com or buy cartridges from Eko Cigs (ekocigs.com) which are compatible to blu.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm 
I am BRAND new to e-cigs (just got my blu a few days ago) and I too am interested in refilling. I just find that each cartridge the blu comes with lasts about as long as two "normal" cigarette sessions. I am comparing SESSIONS not amounts of nicotine or amount of puffs, since I can relate to a smoke break.

Anyways, from my understanding the caps are for use specifically with e-cig brands that utilize the caps for their own refillable cartridges.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm 
Guest wrote:
Hello, I have been refilling my blu cigs since I bought them. I simply refill them and cut a small piece of tin foil in a circular to fit the cartridge. I cut a small hole in the foil and place it over the filler in the cartridge. It works great! Incidently, I have not used gloves, I have licked the nicotine off my fingers, and have never had a problem yet I have even decided I needed it stronger at times and placed an extra filler in the same cartridge with the tim foil over the top and had excellent results. I've quit smoking real cigs for three weeks now. I do need more of the blucig cartridges now so I can refill them after use howerer I can't find them on line anymore. Anyone know where I can get some?
Thanks. :D

Can you tell me want the name of the e-juice you use?
Thanks!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:56 pm 
Neeko wrote:
Has anyone tried one of the empty cartridges that Johnson Creek sells fit BluCigs? Or if anyone else sells empty cartridges that do fit BluCigs?

vapcigs sells cartridges that fit blu. the cartridges have caps so you can store them in your blu pack.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm 
tigermufin03 wrote:
I have seen a video on youtube that uses a cap so you can fill multiple carts and store them in your blu pack does anyone have an idea what you can use for a cap for your ecig

I suggest just buying an extra pair of atomizers... they are $10 for a pair on the blu website. so refill the cart then attach them to an atomizer and you can store them in your pack. having extra carts with atomizers is a good fix for the infamous two puff problem with the blu cig

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm 
Yes you can refill blu cartridges but i recommend using volcanoecigs cartridges. you can buy 50 cartridges for 30$. vapcigs, eluma, eko, and volcano are all compatible with the blu. also vocano sells empty cartridges so you can refill. I am convinced that all these companies are owned by the same people but they all deny it

Post Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm 
I have refilled my blu carts quite often. you can use the caps off m401 carts to keep the juice from spilling, and to easily and accurately refill, instead of using paper clips and such which can damage the cup's underside just use a 20 gauge syringe to pump juice right where you want it. I would recommend a different syringe for each flavor you use.

Hope it helps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion