Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 pm 

I have a blu ecig and really enjoy smoking it. Can you refill the blu ecig cartridges? I know that there is smoke juice but does it work with the blu and how would you do it?

blu cigs

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 pm 
Valued Member

I asked the Smoke Juice people and they say that you can refill the blu cig. I am still waiting for my blu cig - it is on its way. Here the info I gathered so far:

* Nicotine is highly transdermal, you need to be careful with it.
* Wipe your hands off or wash them right away.
* When refilling, don't lick your fingers if you get juice on them.
* Keep it put up away from children and pets. When you are done, wash your hands.
* refill the cartridge at the mouth end - not the side with the metal thread.
* Use a dropper:start with 4-5 drops - you definitely don’t want to overfill it.
* don't let the liquid pool: pooled liquid means you over filled
* cartridge is empty once you don't get vapor anymore (full battery) and/or "burned" smell.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:20 am 

I have a Blu Electronic Cigarette and first off I would like to say I really enjoy it. You can refill your Blu electronic cigarette cartridges though so that will be good news for you.Image

The Blu electronic cigarette refill cartridges have an open end just like the Luci. However on the Blu there is a little piece of foil over the part of the cartridge with the batting and liquid.

Here is a little tip for you. When you put on a new Blu electronic cigarette refill cartridge simply twist it around once or twice. Then take the cartridge back off and the foil will stick to the atomizer. Simply pick the foil off and your Blu will smoke a lot better and the batting will be completely exposed for when you want to fill it.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:44 pm 
Here is how to refill your blu cig cartridge with pictures!

Some important information upfront:

• I do not recommend that you refill blu cig cartridges unless you know what you are doing. Buying blu cig cartridges is cheap, easier and safer. www.blucigs.com.
• There is a risk of poisoning or toxicity with the use of liquid nicotine solution.
Nicotine is highly transdermal. You need to be careful with it. Don't lick drops off your fingers. Keep the liquid put up away from children and pets. When you are done, wash your hands
• Please follow the smoke juice manufactures instructions.
Utilize gloves and other proper personal protection when handling nicotine solutions.
• I do not wear gloves in the pictures since I am using zero nicotine solution.
• Manufacturers don't support refilling. You may lose you warranty.
• This is for guidance only. You follow this at your own risk. You can not hold me reliable for any bodily harm or harm to your property. Again: I recommend that you buy bli cig refill cartridges.

Steps to refill your blu electronic cigarette cartridge:

What you need: smoke juice, paper clip, tweezers, and empty cartridge.

1. Carefully use a tool like a paperclip to push the little liquid container (which contains the wool) out of the cartridge.
Image Image Image

2. Optional step: remove the wool and rinse it. Rinse the liquid container. Then dry both and put wool back into the container.

3. Using dropper from smoke juice bottle add drops into container. Make sure wool absorbs liquid. Don’t overfill it.

4. Using paper clip push container back into cartridge.
Image Image

5. Place cartridge onto atomizer.

Again, blu electronic cigarette cartridges are cheap. It is easier to buy them at www.blucigs.com.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:32 pm 
I have tried to refill my Blu carts with Johnson Creek smoke juice, and I have had no success. I followed the steps above, but when I go to use the cart there is no smoke.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 am 
Guest wrote:
I have tried to refill my Blu carts with Johnson Creek smoke juice, and I have had no success. I followed the steps above, but when I go to use the cart there is no smoke.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I have'nt tried refilling my Blu yet (currently waiting on some items I ordered, e-liquid being one of them). I recently read somewhere about taking the smoke juice, e-liquid whatever You want to call it and putting a little in say a contact lense holder or something and then taking the cotton or whatever it is in the cartridge out and just soaking it in the juice then replacing it back in the plastic thing then back in the cartridge. They say the cotton or whatever You want to call it will soak up the liquid. Hope This Helps.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 am 

Has anyone tried one of the empty cartridges that Johnson Creek sells fit BluCigs? Or if anyone else sells empty cartridges that do fit BluCigs?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am 
I have no problem re-filling my Blu carts.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 am 
I have seen a video on youtube that uses a cap so you can fill multiple carts and store them in your blu pack does anyone have an idea what you can use for a cap for your ecig

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm 
Hello. Where I can buy similar e-juice to BLU cartridges?

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion