Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which electronic cigarette brand do you smoke or like the best?
NJOY 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
Smoke Fifty-One 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Green Smoke 11%  11%  [ 11 ]
Red Dragon 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Bloog 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Smoking Everywhere 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
Envy 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Instead Electronic Cigarettes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
blu 24%  24%  [ 24 ]
Other 28%  28%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 99

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:20 am 
Site Admin

Let's see which e-cigarette is the most popular!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:30 pm 
I smoke several different ones but none of them are in the poll. :(

The ones that I have and like a lot are the DSE901b, JOYE 306 and 510-C.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 am 
I like The Smoke51 http://www.smoke51.com they may be a bit expensive compare to a few cheaper brands but they are the only ones that i have seen to offer a lifetime warranty on there products plus they have the nicest customer service when i called because one of the batteries was starting to get weaker i spoke to this nice lady named Gllasy and she helped me get a new battery right away :mrgreen: :D

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:19 am 
I am smoking the intellicig at the moment, but not sure which ones to get.

I have tried the smart smoker but it is noisy when you inhale.

So I am confused.

:?

I would appreciate some help.

Vanash.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 am 
Valued Member

Honestly I have but one serious question to ask you guys. With smoking alternatives such as ecigs and vapes right now being craved like apple pie, can anyone tell me what was George Burns secret before all of this came about and how did he Last that long? Please.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm 
Valued Member

powerpuff wrote:
Honestly I have but one serious question to ask you guys. With smoking alternatives such as ecigs and vapes right now being craved like apple pie, can anyone tell me what was George Burns secret before all of this came about and how did he Last that long? Please.

If you were never vaccinated against measles, there is a chance you would still never get measles. If you did get measles there is a chance it would be a very light case, nothing serious. It is also possible you could get measles and die.
Certainly, not everyone who smokes dies from lung cancer. There is no secret for how you can smoke for 80 years and never get lung cancer. Some of it is due to your immune system ...some just fate.
Why am I one of those who crave ecigs like apple pie? For me personally it is much more than my own health I am concerned for. I have a 1 year old grand daughter who has an allergy situation. If she inhales tobacco smoke she will likely get asthma. Do I want to be responsible for that, even though I may remain healthy? When I fly I used to be stressed to the max because I could not smoke. Would it be better if I were relaxed for the whole trip? I want to sell my house...what if a perspective buyer hates the smell of tobacco...do I lose a sale? My living expenses have gone up more than my salary, in the last year, would it help if I cut my smoking expenses by 75%? What a mess it makes on the carpet if someone spills an ash tray...would it be better to never have that happen?
I am loving my new life.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 am 

I just clicked 'other' on this poll. White Cloud cigarettes is my favorite; I've used Smoke 51 and Janty, and White Cloud is far better.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 am 
Folks should realize that all these e cigs are made in China. Lot's of fancy names are given to the same models. The advantage of the American branded versions are better (hopefully) customer support and some hand holding. The downside is much higher prices.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 pm 

I just bought the Kr808d1 from Nhaler.com and i love it. I'm fairly new to vaping (about 4 weeks). I started with the Smoking Everywhere-sent it back the same day 'cause it tasted like crap. Then I bought a health e cig for about $50, liked the taste but it didn't last at all; battery or cart. Also found other websites that sell it for about $20 bucks so I got ripped off. My buddy bought a cloud nine. It worked for about 20 puffs. All 5 carts. Sent it back and the same thing happened on the replacement. He got about 20 puffs a cart. Back to the KR808D1--- This thing is great, it taste great it vapes great and you can get a manual or/and auto battery for it. It comes with an auto but you can buy a manual battery for about $16.00. I happen to prefer the manual as you can puff away as long as you want and you don't have to warm it up at all. Also, the batteries/carts last all day and I'm telling you I use it alot! Sometimes I even get a day and half out of the carts. There's tons of flavors to choose also. Anyway, sorry for rambling. Just wanted to tell the ecig world how good this product was. I haven't smoke a real cig since I got it about a week ago. The others I smoked right along with vaping. Enjoy!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 am 

I like to smoke DSE901 Electronic Cigarette One of the most commonly purchased e cigs online, the DSE091 has a reputation of being reliable and produces great amounts of vapor.

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » General E-Cigarette Discussion