Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » Electronic Cigarette Reviews

Post new topic Reply to topic   Twitter  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:41 pm 
Smoke Fifty One 51
stay from the trio fifty-one e cig. i have had this piece of crap for 2 weeks it has stopped working 3 times. it has a lifetime warranty but good luck trying to get anyone to honor the warranty. the place that sold it to me wont even talk to me about it just says read the directions or call the company which i have several times. they say a cartridge is equal to 7 cigarettes or 100 puffs and i dont even get 50 puffs off of it and some cartridges dont even work at all and seem dried out. between the cost of the kit and cartridges i have either bought or wasted due to not working right i have wasted 200 dollors and unfortunately at this rate it would have been cheaper and less stressful for me to have just kept smoking cigarettes.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 am 
Yeah I'm having the same problem trio with fifty-one e cig [b]and I've just have had it for one day. It's an absolute piece of crap. I was really stoked about it when my wife brought me home the whole kit and like ten boxes of cartridges before trying it. Are all these e-cigs the same or is it just this company's product. There's no return whatsoever! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT... IT'S A COMPLETE RIP-OFF!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 am 
Site Admin

We get a lot of emails regarding the Smoke51 free trial. Customers are not happy.

Here is their info:

Smoke51 The Premier Electronic Device,
3101 W Hallandale Blvd.
Suite 100
Pembroke Park Fl, 33009
Tel: 1-888-smoke-51
Fax: 1-888-882-7095

When you call the 888 number you need to let it ring for along time. Then they tell you how to cancel: send email to cancel@smoke51.com

Post Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:17 pm 
i just picked up a trio today from a gas station because i did not want to wait three to four weeks for a blu cig to arrive i have since been reading several trio reviews and have found alot of complaints, however i bought mine for i think it was forty three dollars after tax, i opened the box pulled out the e cig and inserted a cartridge and straight from the box i got a great amount of vapor and a good flavor i have been smoking the crap out of this thing since i got it at about 330 or 4 andso far it has not died and actually i had t change about the cartridge because when i said it was still pullin pretty goodthe cartridge ran out on me so since buying it i believe so far that the cartridge lasted to be about half pack of my normal marlboros the trio is my second ecig i figred id try em since it was easier for me to hand over forty bucks opposed to eighty for my airE8 i bought as a first ecig BIG MISTAKE i had it fo one week and i became complete trash immediately i had to pull so hard my lips would hurt and would still get hardly anyvapor then after three batteries in one week the atomizer went out and 60% of the cartridges i had bought were duds so as of now i like the trio much bette but after reading some of these reviews i have become very nervous i hope for the best still waiting to try the blu cig mostly because of the pack that you can charge te cig on the go (which is the #1 downfall to my trio NO PACK AT ALL)

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm 
Don't give up on that trio just yet. First make sure you charge the battery for 8 hours. Thrwo the carts away and drip instead. I too bought a trio fifty one and thougt it sucked. The problem was me and not the product. It was overpriced but that too was my fault. After I charged the battery for 8 hrs then removed the little white cart from the main (tan colored tip) I dripped two drops of juice on the wick and WOW! This thing rocks, it is vapin better than my new 510. So give it anohter try before you throw down more $$$ for a new unit. Keep workin it and it will pay off.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 am 
Not clear on what you dripped :?: on the Wick

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm 
The drip is a bottle of drops that you can buy, I think the guy I got mine from said they were $60 a bottle or 3 for $100. The bottle is supposed to have enough drops to add up to like 900 cigarettes, but for you heavy smokers out there remember that a full flavored cigarette pack contains 21 mils of nicotine, as where the highest mil. you can get with the trio is 18. I bought this to help me quit smoking and it has been very helpful, just knowing how to use it is the key.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:51 am 
My husband and I bought our Fifty-one e's in late September and they have worked perfectly since. Guess we got lucky, but no problem. We bought them at a major mall in Houston and the sellers are still there. Have been back to buy more cartridges. The tip fell off one of mine and they replaced it, but it had nothing to do with the operation of the e-cigarette.

In the beginning, we were confused sometimes and thought ours were broken when they weren't. Vapor would stop and we would think it needed charging and it didn't. Really, the cartridge needed changing. Was hard to lock in that it needed charging when the light blinks and if vapor stops, the problem is the cartridge. A few of the cartridges haven't worked right, but they are good about exchanging them.

I hardly use mine now and my husband is an infrequent user too. We didn't plan to quit smoking, but it has almost happened anyway. I just wanted to switch over to these, but the end result is that I get it out only when drinking and that isn't very often --- less than once a week.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 am 
I have two of these kits and would sell at a discount. I have a drip bottle too. And two cases...
sheikherbootie@yahoo.com

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:25 pm 
BEFORE ANYONE BUYS A SMOKE51 ANYTHING, PLEASE GO TO THE BBB AND LOOK AT THEIR GRADES. ALL OF THE DIVISIONS FOR THAT COMPANY HAVE A GRADE OF F.
JUST LOOKING OUT FOR EVERYONE. THEY ALSO HAVE THE WORST RATINGS OF ANY E-CIG ON THE ECIG365 SITE. LOOK FOR YOURSELF. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » Electronic Cigarette Reviews