Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » New to Electronic Cigarettes / Product Questions

Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm 
I am just wondering how old you have to be to smoke an electronic cigarette?

Thanks!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 am 
Valued Member

If you are asking this then you are not old enough to smoke :)
Don't start smoking ever - you will regret it.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 am 
Valued Member

Only consider Electronic Cigarettes if you are a smoker. Electronic Cigarettes are intended for smokers only!

To buy Electronic Cigarettes you must be at least 18 years of age, or 21 in those jurisdictions in which 21 is the age of majority.

Be advised that nicotine is addictive.

Again, if you are under age or a non-smoker then Electronic Cigarettes or Tobacco cigarettes are NOT for you.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 am 
bluesky wrote:
If you are asking this then you are not old enough to smoke :)
Don't start smoking ever - you will regret it.

yes but it is not actually real smoking, it has no tobacco, none of the 4000+ chemicals that can cause cancer and no tar

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 pm 
But what if you started smoking underage like most people do, i mean this is reality, and want to stop cigarettes with the electronic cigarette

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 am 
Then you simply buy a kit like you bought cigarettes before ... "illegally". But no one can legally sell nicotine products to you if you are under age.

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm 
im a smoker i started at 12 and now 14 i recently switched to the electronic cigg ts better for u if ur ganna smoke at all i wouldnt advise it im tryin to stop myself

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm 
Actually nicotine has been found in electronic cigarettes (even ones labeled non-nicotine) and various other bad chemicals ( which levels of the chemical vary ). Also, the effects of nicotine vapor is highly unknown. Just because it's electronic and new doesn't mean it's safe, might as well not smoke it.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:22 pm 
Actually nicotine has been found in electronic cigarettes (even ones labeled non-nicotine) and various other bad chemicals ( which levels of the chemical vary ). Also, the effects of nicotine vapor is highly unknown. Just because it's electronic and new doesn't mean it's safe, might as well not smoke it.

well Of course nicotine is in it, just like a cigarette, you however get no tar and the only chemicals are food grade glycerine and Propylene Glycol, both of which you consume daily I guarantee, and Nicotine is NO MORE DANGEROUS THAN CAFFEINE. Nor more addictive.

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » New to Electronic Cigarettes / Product Questions