Register    Login    Forum    FAQ     Contact us
The Better Smoking Choice

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » New to Electronic Cigarettes / Product Questions

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am 

I just bought an e-cig. Maybe I'm not doing it right or something, but sometimes when I inhale, I get nothing. Sometimes the red light doesn't even come on. I've tried changing the cartridge and charging the battery. Any ideas?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 am 
Valued Member

Never had an issue ...

There are various electronic cigarette brands and I suggest you contact the company that you purchased them from and see if they can help.

It sounds like the contact between the cartridge and the battery isn't good. Try to tighten the two parts together a little more.

If that doesn't work make sure you get a replacement - most companies have a one year warranty! If you can resolve it let us know and we'll contact the ecig company for you.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm 
I am a new to e-cigs (3 days) myself and have been having a similar issue. I notice that the no-vapor conditions occur when you have used the battery for a while straight with little rest in between. I am testing 2 different brands, the blu cig and the Envy so I simply swap out for the other when the battery gets too hot and stops producing smoke. After it cools, everything will start working again normally. My biggest issue is when to stop! I was never allowed to smoke in the house, but with these I can so I have to consciously take a break or I will eventually make myself sick!

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:56 pm 
i just got this e cig and i let it charge for three hours, did exactly what the directions said and it wont work. the end of the cig doesnt even light. im so frustrated i smoked a pack waiting. any suggestions on what to do. the brand is pure smoke

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Hi Joey,
make sure that the connection between cartridge and battery is not too tight. Besides that I would call their customer service immediately!

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm 
Valued Member

I would suggest contacting the company or store you bought it from and ask them. They might have a better idea on what the problem is and might be able to help you with a refund.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am 
Hello: Same here one of my bateries do not work. I shirr like the one that does and thank you. so what do I do about the one that does not work propper?

Board index » Electronic Cigarette Discussions » New to Electronic Cigarettes / Product Questions